Samstag, 28. Juli 2012

Having fun on a barefoot trip into town...

Tiled subway floor, a full shopping bag and my happy feet...
Monthly public transport ticket: € 56.00...
A bag full of groceries: € 22.63...
Numerous stares of disbelief at my happy bare feet: priceless!

Other fun things happening while I was waiting for the tram to go into town:

  • a Benz driver staring at my feet while passing, ran red lights (luckily, they had just switched from yellow to red, and the cross traffic hadn't started rolling yet). It would have been funny, had he been stopped by police, only to explain what made him violate traffic regulations... "It was... two bare feet!" 
  • A white cabbage butterfly fluttered by, pausing a moment, hovering to examine my multi-colored Ganesha-print shirt before flying on...


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen