Donnerstag, 26. Juli 2012

Morning Nuddhism - the best thing to do now...

Since the dog days of summer are living up to their reputation over here (sunny and hot, with 30°C/87F in the shade and quite a bit more in the sun), I enjoy every minute of my spare time being naturally nude. That includes my regular morning Nuddhism, as I step out onto my small balcony after showering - and making sure, my shower is set to summer rain temperature (almost cold) to start the day in a refreshing way.

Next step: taking a mug of coffee (brewed strong, sweetened, hold the cow), going out to the balcony and sipping the warm, sweet and invigorating liquid, while inhaling the morning air deeply, worshipping Caffeina, the Coffee Goddess:

After finishing the coffee, I do a short breathing meditation, standing upright, bringing my arms up, palms meeting overhead on inhaling, then drawing my hands down to Namasté greeting position, on exhaling and letting my arms drop. Repeat several times for energy exchange. Of course, I would prefer to be somewhere out in nature to do this, but for energizing myself on workday mornings, my balcony suffices.


At least, I have a nice view into tall poplar trees, which light up nicely, as soon as the rising sun hits them...



Facing more hot days to come, I find myself again sighing at the sadness of the social taboos our so-called civilization imposes on me, requiring me to cover my body in public, whereas it would be much more liberating and practical to just stay nude, when temperatures rise up to 30°C/87F again. The notion of the unclothed human body being "immodest" or "indecent" is such utter nonsense, in my opinion. I believe, that there are far more indecent things in the world than natural nudity. John Lennon knew this too, when he came up with two pieces of true wisdom:



"What typiocal hippie things to say", mainstream may sneer...

"Yeah, indeed, and true as well as wonderful things to say, too!", I'd reply.

I will, therefore, continue merrily celebrating my Nuddhism and being happily "indecent" as often as I can...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen