Mittwoch, 1. August 2012

Sunset and moonrise Nuddhist meditation, starting tonight, 8 pm

I feel like I need some extra spiritual energy with what has been poured onto me by the world and with all the things happening recently... furthermore: I will need some positive energy to keep the balance between the hard-fact and numbers world and my spiritual self (first day of the month means doing the monthly accounting in the office today...).

Since full moon is almost here (actually, it will be here tomorrow at 5.28 am - which is after the moon has set), and forecasts for this evening tell me of a slightly cloudy sky, I will go out in the evening, watching the moon rise after 8 pm and do a sunset moonrise Nuddhist meditation, gathering some positive and healthy Mother Earth energy to keep within me as well as sending it out to the people who are in need of it.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen