Mittwoch, 19. September 2012

Moments that made me go "Wow!"...

Yesterday and today, I spotted some very nice sky paintings and had a shiny Goddess - Venus - greet me on my barefoot way to the bus stop, en route to work... today I even spotted another dragon (well, a cloud, looking like one), making it the second time I saw one of those passing over the morning sky before work...

Being symbols of luck, I took it as a sign to have a good day at work and in general... and it turned out to be true, too...

I wonder, what more sky paintings Mother Nature has in mind for the next days to come...

Orange and pink tinted clouds...

Bright orange sky painting...

Venus twinkling above the crossroads on my way to the bus stop

Just before sunrise, Venus still twinkles above the treetops (just above the tree on the right)

OK, who unleashed the dragon?? :-)

Only minutes after the dragon had passed, the clouds turned to impressive, with a slightly scary note...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen