Mittwoch, 19. September 2012

The Luck Dragon effect...

Spotting another dragon-shaped cloud in the morning sky today (the second one I've seen in the last two weeks) actually paid off - literally - when I spotted something on the ground, just at the entrance of my apartment house: a rolled-up piece of paper, with a familiar red coloring to it...

Again, my looking at the path ahead, to prevent from stepping into something unpleasant while walking barefoot had its benefit. This is, what the piece of paper looked like:


I guess, it's quite clear, that this - again - was no ordinary piece of paper, and so, on picking it up, I waited a moment, to see whether someone would come by, in search of what he or she had lost... after all, 10 Euros can buy a lot of stuff and losing it is bad luck for someone...

Unrolling it, as I already hinted at, I was looking at this:



So, the dragon being a traditional Chinese symbol of luck, really brought me some. And it's the second time this year, that I found money lying on my way home after work...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen