Montag, 1. Oktober 2012

Mother Nature - Healer of a troubled mind...

In the second half of the week, especially on Thursday and Friday, Mother Nature seemed to be in the mood to soothe the troubled minds of the people who had witnessed the fear-inducing toxic smoke cloud that had been released in the fertilizer plant fire on Tuesday (see previous entry).

She certainly did her best in sending out healing energy to me - both by providing refreshment and relaxation when touching her with my bare feet before and after work and by having Venus look down onto me in the early mornings and by making very impressive cloud and sky paintings at sunrise as well as in the afternoon...

On Thursday, the weather was shifting from sun to puffy clouds to rain showers within minutes - feeling more like April than fall - and on one occasion I was able to spot and marvel at a beautiful rainbow. One of its ends was rather near and so I joked about someone getting the pot of gold at the office. A little while later, I checked my bank account and saw that my salary had arrived. That was funny, for it felt like our accounting department had indeed found that pot of gold and shared it with us, too.

Thursday: Cool and wet grass underfoot, an impressive sunrise, the aforementioned rainbow and puffy clouds after work...






Friday: Again, the refreshing feeling of cool and wet grass underfoot in the morning, Venus twinkling in the sky and another very impressive sunrise...




Concentrating on the beauty of these moments helped a great deal in mulling the troubled thoughts I had at the beginning of the week. And I was looking forward to gathering even more positive energy from the harvest full moon, which was to happen on the weekend to come...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen