Dienstag, 27. November 2012

Yay! I survived Monday!!

OK, now that's a marketing idea, too, since I could use that post title as a slogan to make t-shirts and sell them!

Or this: "I survived Monday and all I got was this #*$!*# t-shirt!"



Actually, I was ready to face a Monday, after having had a good night's sleep, after making sure to gather positive energy on the weekend as well as on early Monday morning, when I gazed at the stars twinkling in a clear sky, during my nuddhist morning exercise.

Making my barefoot way to the office, while seeing Venus shining in the sky, before sunrise, was another good mood and positive vibes booster...

Looking up, just before entering the office...

...and looking down, seeing my bare feet aglow in the street lights.

Sunrise presented me with an outlook onto what the day might be later on: nice at first, but with a few grey and raindrop moments later on...



But since it was still quite mild, the promise of rain was - once again - not a threat to my good mood, but a source of anticipation of cooling down nicely after my stay in "The Matrix!" of office work.

And, as it turns out, a little rain fell over the day, leaving the paved ground nicely wet, when I left work. And so, even a more than ten-hour day at the office did not affect me too negatively, although it was a little hectic now and then. I even plunged into some grocery shopping afterwards, dodging the consumerist zombies shuffling through the mall, as I made my way to the ATM and then into the supermarket, accompanied by the occasional gapes and open-mouth reactions of disbelief from those people who seemingly never saw a pair of feet before...

After arriving at home, I literally and symbolically shed the skin of the artificial realm of work and mainstream society by taking off my clothes and be my naturally nude self again... it's not just a quirk or spleen when I get naked - it's about leaving the artificial, mechanistic, sometimes frightening as well as scared "normal" world behind by getting rid of the clothes I wore when moving through it. Most people are scared to do that, since it means opening up fully to others, the world at large and becoming vulnerable. To me, it's a great source of strength and positivity - which I use gladly and often to power myself up for the next tasks ahead.

And the next task lying directly before me is called: Tuesday!

My nuddhist exercise has provided me with the first positive power surge already, assisted by a nice, large mug of strong and sweet coffee. Next: my barefoot way to work, when I will gather some more good vibes from touching Mother Nature with my bare soles...

And the count-down continues, too... nine work days to go until I have a solid week of leave to do some more recharging and powering up positively by being in touch with my favourite part of the world all the time...


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen