Montag, 21. Januar 2013

Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez and... Woot?? ME???

Yes, the internet is a funny place at times... I blogged about my barefoot Saturday winter adventure, including my barefoot office shift - something which is quite ordinary for me, even in winter weather, when ground conditions are OK for my taste. Last Saturday was such a day, despite temperatures being as low as -5°C (23°F).

I also shared the blog post on Facebook and Twitter, as a good and nice Web 2.0 person does, and from Twitter, it got picked up as a news item on the Minimalist Running blog as a news item for the leisure news section:

http://paper.li/minimalistruns/1325198345#!leisure

And so, it happened, that my blog post about being barefoot on the way to work, partly on the way back home and during my Saturday office shift got paired with Selena Gomez  going barefoot backstage at a charity event, and being photographed sans shoes, alongside a grinning and shod Justin Bieber:


Yeah, that's another notch on being a barefoot sort-of celebrity... or then again, maybe not. It's funny, anyway, I think.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen