Donnerstag, 9. Mai 2013

Positivity check! Countering ugly news with Mama Nature Powers!

Before learning about the most recent tastelessness of federal German politics (see my previous blog post), I was able to gather positive powers from Mama Nature and from being in touch with wonderful people (on social networks, at present, but also in person, soon, too) in the last few days...

This current spring leave of mine is certainly very powerful in charging me with good and nice energy, adding to the warmth of my heart and belly, too.



Here's a large portion of positivity I gathered from being outdoors on a warm spring afternoon... barefoot and skyclad in one my favourite places:

Taking in the scenery after entering the park... I sat on a bench for a while, gazing at the pond, listening to the rush of the fountain and birdsong, feeling warm spring sun on my face...

Saying Hi to Mama Earth!

Fluffy and sweetly fragrant cherry blossoms...

A barefoot hippie's picnic equipment...

The barefoot hippie himself...

Cloud-gazing...

Preparing the place for my skyclad picnic...

My picnic: grapes and apple pie... *yum*

Looking ahead from my picnic place: the three alders, my beloved Goddess trees - Maiden, Mother and Crone

Being skyclad, emanating blissful belly feeling


Thanks, Mama Nature, for presenting me with the gift of sunny and mild days to gather your wonderful and benign powers with all my being.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen