Donnerstag, 14. November 2013

Shoe monsters have backstabbed me (literally!)

After those stupid social expectations and mainstream definitions of "normality" when it comes to footwear in cooler conditions have forced me to conform yesterday, by wearing closed shoes with a rather rigid sole at work, I am suffering from back pain (lower spine) today.

Since it's November, it has become cooler, alright, with near-frost temperatures in the morning, but it's still perfectly barefoot-able weather at the moment (when taking the proper precautions - see my previous post with the coolfooting conditions chart). Thanks very much indeed, mainstream "normality" and stupid dress codes for hurting me...



I wish, employers (especially in places like offices) would learn from articles like the one linked below and allow their employees to be barefoot at work and lose the shoes altogether!

http://www.laserspinewellness.com/health/is-going-barefoot-better-for-your-back/

Oh, and without spoiling too much, I can safely say, that the answer to the question in the article's title is: "Yes!".

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen